Car Transport Services
Semantia Pty Ltd
Car Transport Services is Australia's #1 Source for Interstate Car Transport & Vehicle Relocation Quotes
Level 14, 330 Collins Street
1300 766 328
Terms & Conditions of Entry for the “Winter Sprinter” Competition
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and the prize details, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion, including the taking of any prize, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who have requested quotes for vehicle transport through the cartransportservices.com.au website and subsequently commenced vehicle transport with one of our Service Providers within each qualifying period.
- Quotes must have been requested and vehicle transport commenced within the same qualifying period using the same email address.
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must complete the entry process in full, in order to be eligible to claim a prize.
- The promotion commences at 12:00am AEDST on 01/06/2022 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/08/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter into the promotion, entrants must complete the online entry form by inputting the requested details, and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Entrants must retain their original receipt of booking. Failure to produce may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- Maximum one entry per booking.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be three (3) draws conducted as follows:
- Friday 8th July 2022 at 3pm (for transport booked in the month of June 2022)
- Friday 12th August 2022 at 3pm (for transport booked in the month of July 2022)
- Friday 9th September 2022 at 3pm (for transport booked in the month of August 2022)
- Each draw will be made from the pool of entries submitted in the previous calendar month.
- The draws will take place at Level 14, 330 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn
- Winners will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing. Winners’ names will be published at cartransportservices.com.au by 5pm following each draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the promotion will be taken by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool value is AU$450. Each prize winner will receive AU$150.
- AU$150 prize will be transferred via EFT to the prize winner’s nominated Australian bank account.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on the following Friday at the same time, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing, and their name/s will be published on cartransportservices.com.au.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter may draw five (5) additional reserve entries in the corresponding draw and record them (in order) in the case of an invalid entry, or the winner is unable to accept the prize. In the event of an invalid entry, or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the next reserve entry drawn.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the following; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its Privacy Statement, which can be viewed at https://cartransportservices.com.au/privacy-statement/. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Privacy Statement also contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter is Semantia Pty Ltd, ABN 84 058 499 228. Level 14, 330 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Phone 1300 766 328.